6 most frequent questions about sterling silver jewelry

Fast Delivery

Easy Comunication

Factory Price

High quality

sterling silver jewelry

When it comes to sterling silver jewelry, there are many questions that people have. Here are six of the most common questions and their answers.

1. What is sterling silver?

Sterling silver is an alloy of silver, containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper. Fine silver (99.9% pure) is generally too soft for producing functional objects; therefore, the silver is usually alloyed with copper to give it strength while preserving the ductility and beauty of the precious metal.

2. What does 925 sterling silver mean?

The 925 refers to the percentage of pure silver that exists in the alloy. 925 sterling silver means that 92.5% of the metal is pure silver, and the other 7.5% is made up of other metals such as copper.

3. What is the difference between sterling silver and 925 sterling silver?

The main difference between sterling silver and 925 sterling silver is that the latter contains 92.5% pure silver, while the former only has 90% pure silver content. The extra 2.5% of metals in 925 sterling silver are usually copper, which is added to increase its strength and durability.

4. Is sterling silver jewelry worth anything?

Sterling silver jewelry can be quite valuable, depending on the piece. For example, antique or vintage sterling silver pieces may be worth more than newer ones simply because they are rarer. The weight of the piece and any stones or gems set in it will also affect its value.

5. How do you clean sterling silver jewelry?

There are many ways to clean sterling silver jewelry, but one of the simplest is to use a solution of warm water and mild dish soap. Simply soak the piece in the solution for a few minutes, then gently scrub it with a soft cloth or brush before rinsing it clean. You can also use a commercial silver cleaner, following the instructions on the package.

6. How do you store sterling silver jewelry?

To prevent sterling silver jewelry from tarnishing, it should be stored in an airtight container in a cool, dark place. If possible, wrapping each piece individually in acid-free paper will help to protect it from scratches and other damage. When not in use, sterling silver jewelry should be cleaned and stored properly to keep it looking its best.

Not all sterling silver jewelry is created equal. When looking for high-quality, beautiful pieces, it is important to choose a reputable jewelry manufacturer. At jewrly-silver.com , we pride ourselves on our sterling silver jewelry that is made with only the finest materials. Our team of skilled artisans takes great care in creating each individual piece, ensuring that it meets our high standards for quality and beauty.

Our sterling silver jewelry is perfect for any occasion, and we offer a wide variety of styles and designs to suit everyone’s taste. Whether you’re looking for a simple necklace or something more elaborate, we have something perfect for you. And because we use only the highest-quality materials in our jewelry, you can be sure that it will last for years to come.

If you’re looking for exquisite sterling silver jewelry, look no further than jewrly-silver.com. We promise you won’t be disappointed!